Wow I am just loving the home decor at Target lately! I usually shop at Crate & Barrel, West Elm and cb2 for home decor, but the new products at Target are just as stylish and are so amazing! I especially LOVE the Studio McGee with Threshold collaboration, which brings us Shea McGee’s beautiful aesthetics at an affordable price point. (Love her new Netflix series btw!) Her pieces are both classic and modern and incorporate a lot of neutrals and natural wood, which sums up my home decor aesthetic also. Hurry though because her pieces tend to sell out fast!
*This post contains affiliate links.
Here are my picks for the best of Fall home decor at Target, including some pumpkin spice and a Fall wreath of course!
1. Wooden Vase, two sizes (Studio McGee), with Natural Weeping Willow Eucalyptus Foliage Bundle. If the wood vases are not available at a store near you, take a look at these wood vases at Houzz!
2. Foggy Seaside Framed Wall Art (Studio McGee). *Update – sold out already! Here’s a similar foggy landscape art print.
3. Woven Textured Striped Pillow – sold out, similar one from Studio McGee here
4. Classic Greek Bust Sculpture – sold out at Target, but available at Amazon
5. Laser Cut Felt Leaf Harvest Wreath
6. Wood Bowl (Studio McGee)
7. Stripe Twill Throw Blanket (Hearth & Hand) – if this is sold out, here’s a similar one also by Hearth & Hand that I like!
8. Pumpkin Spice Candle
9. Accent Chair with Cane Back (Studio McGee). Similar chair also by Studio McGee here.
If you’re a fan of Studio McGee also, make sure to check out their new book, Make Life Beautiful, available now on Amazon!
Hi, I’m Pansy!
Hello, thanks for stopping by! I’m Pansy, California-based travel blogger, photographer and lover of ALL the pretty flowers! You may notice that most of my travels, photography & DIY center around flowers and nature! 🌸🌼🌿
I recently started a YouTube channel where I feature walks through beautiful gardens, parks & flower fields! Make sure to follow me there if you love flowers & gardens! 😊