I’m Pansy – travel dreamer + flower lover
A beautiful Spring day with blue & white skies. A secret garden full of beautiful flowers. Dreamy landscapes. The simple beauty & hope of nature.
These are some of the things that inspire me the most and that are reflected in many of my blog posts in some way.
In my photos, I strive to create scenes and images that feel timeless, romantic and happy. In my travel photos, I hope to convey some of the joy and wonder that I feel when I discover amazing and beautiful places, whether on a grand adventure, or at a local garden.
My travel photos are typically taken with my wonderful husband Ken’s help while I do the location planning, composition, and editing. Read about our photography equipment here.
In addition to this blog, I also design and create activity books & journals, most of them flower-themed! Please visit my website www.fleurettepress.com for more information.
If you’d like to contact me, please send me an email!
Thank you for stopping by – I hope you have a wonderful day! ❤️
“Like wildflowers, you must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would.” – E.V.
get to know me
Here are a few Fun Facts!
- I was born and raised in San Francisco and still live in the Bay Area!
- My aesthetic is soft, organic, happy, joyful.
- I often dream of fresh baked baguettes in Paris… and macarons, amazing meals, cheese, chocolates in Paris… ok I love pretty much everything in Paris…
- I love National Parks – my favorites are Mount Rainier and Zion.
- I also love interior design – I enjoy working with my husband Ken on his home building and renovation projects. And yes, I love watching home renovation shows!