It’s that time of year again – holiday joy and holiday shopping! I know many of you have already started Christmas shopping this year due to the much feared supply-chain issues, and I’m doing the same! If you need gift ideas for teenage girls on your list, I’ve got you covered! I get my list from surveying my teenage nieces and cousins and they’re usually a good barometer for what girls like these days. 🙂 I’ll be sure to keep my links updated in case some things sell out and there’s a similar item available.
Happy shopping and happy holidays!
* This post may contain affiliate links that help support this website. There is never an additional cost to you to use an affiliate link to purchase books, camera equipment, gifts etc. Thank you for your support! 💛🌸🌸
The items on my previous gift list for teen girls are still popular, but there are some updates for this year. One of the main new trends is related to constellation/zodiac/astrology items and even tarot cards. They’re everywhere and most girls seem interested in at least one aspect of this trend. Another trend is personalization
- Constellation / zodiac jewelry – Girls like being able to identify with their astrology sign and what better way than with a pretty constellation necklace in the shape of their sign like this sparkly one from Nordstrom? Another great option is this 18-karat gold plated zodiac pendant necklace, also from Nordstrom.
- Astrology guides and decks – If they have even a slight interest in their zodiac sign and astrology, they will love this very pretty and highly rated astrology guidebook and deck box set. Whether they take it seriously or not, the artwork is stunning and make this box set a great gift!
- Crystals – Somewhat related to the astrology trend is an interest in crystals, known for their healing powers. This introductory set with 12 pocket-sized healing stones will make a great gift! This rose quartz tree is so pretty and will help promote compassion and peacefulness.
- Stationary – Bullet journals and stationary sets continue to be favorites among teen girls. For those into bullet journaling, Archer & Olive makes high quality journals that are a favorite of my niece for several years now. Scribbles That Matter also offers highly rated journals in a variety of designs. The Erin Condren x Hello Kitty collaboration has some super cute notebooks and accessories that are sure to be a hit! No girl is ever too old for Hello Kitty! (I have several of them myself!)
- Customized gifts – Similar to how zodiac jewelry is a form of customization, personalized gifts are also very popular among teen girls. This beautiful blue hardcover notebook/journal available on Etsy can be customized with her initial in the form of a flower monogram. Also available on Etsy is the trendy resin keychain made with real flowers in the shape of a letter.
- Lululemon accessories – Similar to last year, items from Lululemon continue to be in demand with teen girls. Their Everywhere Belt Bag is the “it” bag right now.
- Trendy shoes – This year’s trendy shoe is the Ugg Boston clog, while the platform Ugg Tazz mule, made popular last year by stars such as Gigi Hadid, is still popular. In addition, the white Nike Air Force One sneakers are still going strong this year.
- Instant cameras – Instant cameras such as the Fuji Instax and Canon IVY CLIQ+2 have been popular for several years now. Another option is an instant printer that can print photo from smart phones, such as the highly rated Canon IVY Mini Photo Printer which print 2″x3″ photos with peel and stick backings.
- Small designer accessories – My niece already has this from previous year, but small designer accessories such as this black Kate Spade wristlet wallet would delight any teen girl.
- Makeup kits & gift sets – For stocking stuffers, makeup kits and gift sets are a great choice. This year, mini sets from Selena Gomez will be popular due to her popularity among the teen set and the good reviews. This lip gloss from Rihanna’s brand Fenty is a highly rated best-seller and is also one of my personal favorites!
- Hair accessories – A teen girl can never have too many hair accessories! This year, hair claws continue to be popular, including this matte hair claw set.
So there you have it! I hope this list has been helpful to you! Happy shopping and happy holidays!
Hi, I’m Pansy!
Hello, thanks for stopping by! I’m Pansy, California-based travel blogger, photographer and lover of ALL the pretty flowers! You may notice that most of my travels, photography & DIY center around flowers and nature! 🌸🌼🌿
I also recently started a YouTube channel where I feature walks through beautiful gardens, parks & flower fields!
If you’d like to contact me, please send me an email or DM me on Instagram!
Leave a Reply